Embroidery Machine Bat Pattern
An ITH Machine Embroidery Bat Pattern and PDF Instructions to make a Baby Safe Spooky Cute Stuffie in the hoop. It comes in 5 hoop sizes and makes the perfect snugly cuddly Halloween for your little ones! Plus they are oh so Quick and Easy!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams
- Easily customizable – Add your child's name, initials or date of birth onto their tummy (fonts not included)
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- Only 3 Hoopings
- 99% ITH (limbs, wings & ears are attached to body ITH)
*Digital Patterns for all 5 Hoop Sizes included 4x4 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
8x12 hoop - Creates a 10.5" tall softie
7x12 hoop- Creates a 10" tall softie - Shown in Photos
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 8.5" tall softie
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 6" tall softie
4x4 Hoop – Creates a 4" tall softie
Sizes depending on material used
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern