Embroidery Machine Tiny Tim Pattern
An ITH Machine Embroidery Tiny Tim Doll Pattern and Photo Tutorial to make Baby Safe cloth doll in the hoop. It comes in 5 hoop sizes and makes the cutest little boy dolls! Perfect for rough and tumble adventures! They're fast and fun to make you'll be amazed!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- High Quality Finished Doll
- Only 2 Hoopings
- 99% ITH (limbs are attached to body ITH)
- Easily customizable – Add your child's name, initials or date of birth onto their Ties
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- No Visible Ugly Seams
*Digital Patterns for all 5 Hoop Sizes included 4x4 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
8x12 hoop - Creates a 13.5 tall
7x12 hoop- Creates a 12" tall
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 10.5" tall
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 8.5” tall
4x4 Hoop – Creates a 5.25” tall
Sizes depending on material used
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern