Embroidery Machine Mummy Pattern
An ITH Machine Embroidery Pattern and Photo Tutorial to make a spooky cute Mummy in the hoop. It comes in 5 hoop sizes and makes the most marvelous stuffies! Make them with a matching faux bandage back or omit the back hoop for a quicker stitch out! They're fast and fun to make, you'll be amazed! Give your little one a super cute treat this Halloween!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- High Quality Finished Doll
- Only 2 main Hoopings - 2 optional 'Back' faux bandage Hoopings included!
- 99% ITH (limbs are attached to body ITH)
- Easily customizable
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- No Visible Ugly Seams
*Digital Patterns for all 5 Hoop Sizes included 4x4 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
8x12 hoop - Creates a 12.5 tall softie
7x12 hoop- Creates a 11" tall softie
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 10" tall softie
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 8” tall softie
4x4 Hoop – Creates a 5” tall softie
Sizes depending on material used
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern