Santa Claus Father Christmas Sewing Pattern
$ 10.00 Add to Wishlist
This PDF sewing pattern is to make a 17" (43 cm) tall Santa Claus Doll, a mini Teddy 3.5" (19 cm) and Christmas Tree 5" (13 cm) pocket friends from cotton and felt fabrics.
*** YOU MUST HAVE A SEWING MACHINE this is NOT ITH ***My versatile pattern will not only make the children happy with a fun Father Christmas Toy for them to hug, but it's fabulous for festive home décor too!
- Use him as a pillow, dangle him from a door or start a family tradition of hanging him up with the stockings on Christmas Eve!
- Fill Santa's Secret pocket with stocking stuffer toys, candies and Christmas cards!
- Make his Teddy and Christmas Tree toys into ornaments for your kiddies to hang on the tree!
- Easy – Beginners will love this!
- Step by Step Photo Tutorial – you can’t go wrong!
- Extra tips & tricks throughout!
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams
- Easily customizable – get creative!
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
See more: Sewing Patterns