ITH Mexican Folk Art Doll Pattern
A Machine Embroidery Doll Pattern to make Mexican Folk Art Doll in the hoop. Let’s go to the fiesta with flowers in our hair and dance! Grab your brightly colored floral fabrics and make a Fun Mexican Folk Art doll today! The pattern includes her removable Shawl, Shoes, and full length skirt! Fun, Fast and Versatile!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- Fast - make a basic doll in about an hour! WOW!
- High Quality Finished Dolls - No Visible Ugly Seams
- Easily customizable
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- 90% of the doll (body & limbs) constructed within 2 Hoops.
- Sewing machine used for quick fabric prep and securely attaching leg inside body.
- Sewing machine Skirt Tutorial
* Digital Patterns for all 4 Hoop Sizes included 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 15" Tall Doll
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 11" doll tall
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST