ITH Cowboy Doll Pattern
The In The Hoop Cowboy Doll Embroidery Machine Pattern is so much fun to make! It come in 4 hoop sizes and is fast to make - with all limbs attached ITH! Yeehaw - let's get stitchin!
My versatile pattern allows you to make sheriffs or regular cowboys in 2 hoopings!! Optional Cowboy Hat & 2 Guns Hoop makes 3! Plus - bonus quick sewing machine neck scarf how-to included!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- Fast - make a basic doll in about an hour! WOW!
- High Quality Finished Dolls - No Visible Ugly Seams
- We support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- 90% of the doll constructed in 2 hoopings.
- Sewing machine used for quick fabric prep
* Digital Patterns for all 4 Hoop Sizes included 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
7x12 hoop- Creates a 17.5" tall Doll
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 14" Tall Doll
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 10" doll tall
Size depends on Fabric used.
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST