Freddy the Pirate Sewing Pattern
This Easy PDF sewing pattern is to make a soft snuggly 13 inches (33 cm) fleece Pirate Doll. Freddy loves to run and play on the beach and dress up at as the Great Pirate Roberts! And then go home and cuddle with his best friend :)
*** YOU MUST HAVE A SEWING MACHINE this is NOT ITH ***
Don't be fooled by his amazing Big Eyes ... they are super fast and super simple, follow along with my photo tutorial for every step of the process.
He's made entirely from anti pill fleece, his body, clothes and even his hair. With two outfit Patterns/tutes - Pirate Clothes (Hat, Coat, Ruffled Shirt, Sword, & Eye Patch) and his Every Day Clothes – Cargo Shorts, T-shirt, Socks and Shoes you'll be amazed at how quick & easy fleece is to work with!
My versatile pattern allows you to make so many different versions of this fun fleece boy!
- Easy – Confident Beginners
- Step by Step Photo Tutorial – you can’t go wrong!
- Extra tips & tricks throughout!
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams (leg to body seam)
- Easily customizable – get creative!
- Sell Your Finished Dolls !
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
Boy & Girl Patterns Sold Separately