Embroidery Machine Duck Pattern
An In The Hoop Embroidery Machine Duck & Mallard Pattern and Photo Tutorial to make a Baby Safe Darling Duck Stuffies. These feathered friends are so versatile & baby safe too, you'll be Quackers over how cute the boy and girl ducks are!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- High Quality Finished Doll
- Stuffed & Unstuffed feet options
- Easily customizable – Add your child's name, initials or date of birth onto their tummy (fonts not included)
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- Only 2 Hoopings
- 99% ITH (wings & tail are attached to body ITH)
*Digital Patterns for all 5 Hoop Sizes included 4x4 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
8x12 hoop - Creates a 11.5 tall softie
7x12 hoop- Creates a 11" tall softie
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 8" tall softie
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 7" tall softie
4x4 Hoop – Creates a 4" tall softie
Size depends on fabric used
Refunds will not be given if it does not fit your embroidery hoop. Please make sure that they will fit your embroidery hoop before purchasing.
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
If you own a machine that does not work with these formats you can download free conversion software here: http://www.wingsxp.com/index.php/my_editor/ If you are using a Bernina Embroidery machine and can only use .art format you will need the appropriate Bernina software to convert to .art format.
* Please use design files as sent, I cannot guarantee the quality of the design if you alter, resize, or reformat the design in any way.
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern