Dwarf Sewing Pattern
PDF sewing pattern is to make seven Dwarfs that are 7.5" (19 cm) tall from cotton and felt fabrics. These little dwarfs are the perfect size for small hands, pockets and mini hugs! "Hiegh Ho , Hiegh Ho It's home from work we go!" sang Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Grumpy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Happy .. but when they opened their cottage door someone was inside!!! Not an intruder but the beautiful Princess, Snow White! …. And their Fairy Tale adventure began!
*** YOU MUST HAVE A SEWING MACHINE this is NOT ITH ***
My versatile pattern allows you to make seven dwarfs each with their own unique easy embroidery face template! With their adorable removable hats, collar and braces/suspenders you can make so many sweet outfit combinations too! Plus I include all the Christmas Add-on patterns needed to turn them into Christmas elves perfect to hide on a shelf or in a stocking!
- Easy – Beginners will love this!
- Step by Step Photo Tutorial – you can’t go wrong!
- Extra tips & tricks throughout!
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams (leg to body seam)
- Easily customizable – get creative!
- Sell Your Finished Dolls !
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
Dress Up Clothes Found Here
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern
Hugs & Happy Sewing