Miss Tippy Toes Sewing Pattern
PDF Sewing Pattern to make a child friendly Button Joint Doll that is 21" (53 cm) from the tips of her tippy toes to the top of her head! She's a cutie pie made from cotton and felt and with her movable jointed arms, she's ever such fun and oh so expressive! So much fun to make!
*** YOU MUST HAVE A SEWING MACHINE this is NOT ITH ***
- Easy – Beginners will love this!
- Step by Step Photo Tutorial – you can’t go wrong!
- Extra tips & tricks throughout!
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams (leg to body seam)
- Easily customizable – get creative!
- Sell Your Finished Dolls !
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
Dress Up Clothes Found Here