Embroidery Machine Shark Pattern
An Easy In The Hoop Shark Pattern and PDF Instructions to make a baby safe snugly sharp toothed shark ITH softies. You'll love how quickly you'll chomp through these beauties on your embroidery machine - and how fast they'll swim into your little ones arms!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams
- Easily customizable – Add your child's name, initials or date of birth onto their tummy (fonts not included)
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- Only 2 Hoopings
- 99% ITH (Fins & Tail are attached to body ITH)
*Digital Patterns for all 5 Hoop Sizes included 4x4 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
8x12 hoop - Creates a 15 tall softie
7x12 hoop- Creates a 14.5" tall softie
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 12.5" tall softie
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 9.5" tall softie
4x4 Hoop – Creates a 5.5" tall softie
Size depends on fabric used :)
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern