Embroidery Machine Seal Pup Pattern
In The Hoop Embroidery Machine Seal Pup Pattern and PDF Instructions to make a baby safe snugly Seal stuffie ITH. Quick and easy these little cuties are fun to make with and and sweet faces. Your little ones will love snuggling these stuffies!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams
- Easily customizable – Add your child's name, initials or date of birth onto their tummy (fonts not included)
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- Only 2 Hoopings
- 99% ITH (wings & feet are attached to body ITH)
*Digital Patterns for all 5 Hoop Sizes included 4x4 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
8x12 hoop - Creates a 14 tall softie
7x12 hoop- Creates a 12.5" tall softie
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 10.5" tall softie
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 8" tall softie
4x4 Hoop – Creates a 5" tall softie
Sizes depending on material used
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern