Embroidery Machine Penguin Pattern
An In The Hoop Embroidery Machine Penguin Pattern and PDF Instructions to make a Penguin Plushie. Quick and easy these little cuties are fun to make with their happy feet and and sweet faces. Your little ones will love these child safe stuffies! Make fluffy Chicks and Precious Penguins!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams
- Easily customizable – Add your child's name, initials or date of birth onto their tummy (fonts not included)
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- Only 2 Hoopings
- 99% ITH (wings & feet are attached to body ITH)
*Digital Patterns for all 5 Hoop Sizes included 4x4 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
8x12 hoop - Creates a 11 tall softie
7x12 hoop- Creates a 10.5" tall softie
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 7.5" tall softie
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 6.5" tall softie
4x4 Hoop – Creates a 4" tall softie
Size depends on fabric used :)
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern