DIY Cardboard Doll House Pattern
This pattern allows you to turn a cardboard box into a dollhouse. Perfect for displaying your small softies and dolls! Larger dolls can sit comfortably in them too! All your dollies deserve a little home of their own!
Let your children’s imaginations grow whilst learning about recycling at the same time!
- Easy – Make with your your Kiddies & Grandbabies!
- Step by Step Photo Tutorial
- Comes with a Set of Pre-colored Printouts to Add!
- Comes with a set of Coloring Pages for Rainy Day Fun!
- Perfect for Craft Fair Displays
Finished measurements: 14” (36 cm) High by 9” wide (23 cm) by 7.5” (19 cm) Depth - bottom room is approximately 5.5" high and top room 8.5" - you can of course enlarge the pattern if you wish to make a larger doll house.
Instant Download –How to get your Pattern