Pirate Sewing Pattern
I spy a Pirate Sewing Pattern on the horizon! Shiver me timbers! This is a PDF Photo Tutorial to make a Pirate Doll that is 19" (48 cm) tall from cotton and felt fabric. Captain Hook has never had such fun! Plus his hat and eye patch will fit your little one too! Hooray! Let's play dress up today! Savvy?!
*** YOU MUST HAVE A SEWING MACHINE this is NOT ITH ***
My fun salty sea dog will bring hours of enjoyment with his removable hook, hat, eye patch, belt, boots and sword! You can make a whole crew out of my versatile pattern ….. just look …. without his hat and belt you have a first mate! Yo ho ho and off to sea we go!
- Easy – Beginners will love this!
- Step by Step Photo Tutorial – you can’t go wrong!
- Extra tips & tricks throughout!
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams (leg to body seam)
- Easily customizable – get creative!
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
Dress Up Clothes Found Here
Crocodile Sewing Pattern Sold Separately