Embroidery Machine ITH Doll Pattern
This is an Embroidery Machine Doll digitized embroidery Pattern to make an adorable button joint doll in the hoop ITH. She's a cutie and ever so versatile! You'll love how easy and fast she is to put together!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- Detailed Fabric Cutting Table Included for Each hoop size
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams
- Easily customizable – Add your child's name, initials or date of birth onto their tummy (fonts not included)
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- 80- 90% of the doll (body & limbs) constructed within various Hoops depending on the doll design chosen.
- Sewing machine used for quick fabric prep and to securely attaching the limbs neatly inside body.
- Button Joint Arms - easy, fun and movable!
* Digital Patterns for all 3 Hoop Sizes included 5x7 6x10 and 7x12
- 7x12 hoop- Creates a 18" tall Doll (without pig tail)
- 6x10 Hoop – Creates a 15" Tall Doll
- 5x7 Hoop – Creates a 11" doll tall
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
If you own a machine that does not work with these formats you can download free conversion software here: http://www.wingsxp.com/index.php/my_editor/ If you are using a Bernina Embroidery machine and can only use .art format you will need the appropriate Bernina software to convert to .art format.
* Please use design files as sent, I cannot guarantee the quality of the design if you alter, resize, or reformat the design in any way.
Instant Download –How to get your Pattern