Rudolph Reindeer Sewing Pattern
This sewing pattern is to make a child friendly Rudolph the Reindeer that is 19" (48.5 cm) tall (excluding ears and antlers) from cotton and felt fabrics. It's the same as my Deer pattern with all the Christmas Add-ons needed to keep Santa's sleigh moving in the right direction! One very red shiny nose, a cute scarf to keep Rudolph warm on those chilly winter nights and some festive holly leaves for his antlers!
*** YOU MUST HAVE A SEWING MACHINE this is NOT ITH ***
My versatile pattern allows you to make both boy and girl fawns and Rudolph the Reindeer. Jingle Bells .. Jingle Bells... :)
- Easy – Beginners will love this!
- Step by Step Photo Tutorial – you can’t go wrong!
- Extra tips & tricks throughout!
- High Quality Finished Doll
- No Visible Ugly Seams (leg to body seam)
- Easily customizable – get creative!
- Sell Your Finished Dolls!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them