Embroidery Machine Day of the Dead Pattern
An ITH Machine Embroidery Dia de los Muertos Pattern to make a a Darling Day of the Dead in the hoop. It comes in 4 hoop sizes and makes the perfect festival and Halloween friends ... spooktacularly stunning! So quick easy to make with a real One of a Kind result! You'll love all the amazing details! Her 'painted skull' her delicate bone hands, her rose headdress and her flaming heart chest piece! WOW! Includes Skirt and Flower Headdress Vale tutorials as well!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- High Quality Finished Doll
- Only 3 Hoopings
- 95% ITH (arms attached to body ITH)
- Sewing machine used for securely attaching legs inside body.
- Easily customizable
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
7x12 hoop- Creates a 18.5" tall Doll
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 15" Tall Doll
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 11" doll tall
Size depends on Fabric used.
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern