This PDF Sewing Pattern is to make a child friendly 19” (48 cm) Superhero
doll from cotton and felt fabrics. To most he’s your average schoolboy …
but when trouble is in the air he’s off to save the day!
versatile pattern allows you to make many different versions of this
doll. His pattern comes with his removable (and/or appliqued on)
glasses, his crime fighting belt, and a reversible mask and cape so that
he can be a Super ‘Hero’ or ‘Villain’ depending on the game :)
…. Both the Mask and Glasses will fit your children too for hours of
fun dress-up and imaginative play! So why not make a second set for the
Superhero in your life!
All of my doll patterns will provide you
with a high quality finished doll, with no visible ugly seams (leg to
body seam) making them perfect to sell or give as gift.
pattern comes with a 23 page detailed Step-by-Step photo tutorial with
helpful tips, tricks and How – Too’s, an easy face embroidery template,
as well as links to my video series on how to paint doll’s faces.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
What you will receive:
1 PDF 30 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 23 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template perfect for children under 3
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Removable (and/or appliqued on) glasses Pattern
- Removable Double sided Mask Pattern
- Removable Double sided Cape Pattern
- Belt Pattern
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Dolls made from this pattern are suitable for children 24m+
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some basic beginners sewing skills required.
More doll outfits and shoe patterns can be found here
A link to download this PDF Sewing Pattern will be emailed
to you immediately upon payment. Shipping is free.
Take Care and Happy Sewing!