This PDF sewing pattern is to make a child friendly 19” (48 cm) Schoolgirl doll
from cotton and felt fabrics. She’s a retro kind of girl who loves a
good book or too, always does her homework and is never late for class
My versatile pattern allows you to make many different
versions of this doll. She comes with removable (and/or appliqued on)
glasses, removable Mary Jane shoes, optional hairband & 3D
bang/fringe, a cute dress collar and a cute sewn on skirt.
…. her Glasses will fit your children too for hours of fun dress-up and
imaginative play! So why not make a second set for you and your little
All of my doll patterns will provide you with a high quality
finished doll, with no visible ugly seams (leg to body seam) making
them perfect to sell or give as gift.
This pattern comes with a
25 page detailed Step-by-Step photo tutorial with helpful tips, tricks
and How – Too’s, an easy face embroidery template, as well as links to
my video series on how to paint doll’s faces.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
What you will receive:
1 PDF 32 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 25 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template perfect for children under 3
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Removable (and/or appliqued on) glasses Pattern
- Optional Hairband & 3D bang/fringe Pattern
- Dress Collar Pattern
- Removable Mary Jane Shoe Pattern
- Sewn on skirt pattern perfect for children under 3
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Dolls made from this pattern are suitable for children 24m+
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some basic beginners sewing skills required.
More doll outfits and shoe patterns can be found here
A link to download this PDF Sewing Pattern will be emailed
to you immediately upon payment. Shipping is free.
Take Care and Happy Sewing!