This PDF sewing pattern is to make a child friendly Mary Antoinette cloth
doll that is 21” (53 cm) tall from cotton and felt fabrics. It comes
with her beautiful Rocco skirt and court shoe patterns too, the perfect
outfit for any ball she might need to attend.
Inspired by her famous line, ‘Let them Eat Cake’ Mary’s cupcake hair will be sure to bring a smile to any sweet toothed girl!
pattern comes with 34 pages of detailed photo and instructional
tutorials with helpful tips, tricks and How – To’s, an easy felt face
and embroidery template, as well as links to my video series on how to
paint doll’s faces.
All of my doll patterns will provide you
with a high quality finished doll, with no visible ugly seams (leg to
body seam) making them perfect to sell or give as gift.
You can sell your dolls made from this pattern, Hooray! And I also include links to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!
What you will receive:
1 PDF 46 Page pattern.
- Materials List.
- Full 34 page detailed photo and instructional tutorial.
- Full size pattern pieces just Print and Sew! (No need to enlarge or resize!)
- Felt face Applique Pattern.
- Face embroidery (or painting) template perfect for children under 3
- Link to my video guide on how to paint dolls faces.
- Felt Cupcake Applique Pattern
- Court Skirt pattern
- Court Shoe pattern
- Link to my quick and easy Fabric Label Tutorial.
Dolls made from this pattern are suitable for children under 3
Skill Level: *Easy* – Some basic sewing skills required.
Dolls made from this pattern are suitable for children under
Doll clothes and shoe patterns sold separately can be found
A link to download this PDF Sewing Pattern will be emailed
to you immediately upon payment. Shipping is free.
Take Care & Happy Sewing