Embroidery Machine Guardian Angel Pattern
An ITH Machine Embroidery Guardian Angel Doll Pattern and Photo Tutorial to make Baby Safe Angels in 4 hoop sizes. These make the perfect Christmas Tree Toppers but can easily be taken down and played with all year round as a beautiful keepsake doll! She is simply stunning in her removable skirts, and optional angel wings! She is fun and fast to make and will be the talk of any festive party!
*** YOU MUST HAVE AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE *** and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
*** These are digitized embroidery designs! *** NOT for a SEWING machine!!!!!
- Step by Step photo tutorial
- High Quality Finished Doll
- 90% of the doll (body & limbs & shoes) constructed within various Hoops depending on the doll design chosen
- Sewing machine used for quick fabric prep and to securely attaching the limbs neatly inside body.
- Easily customizable – Add your child's name, initials or date of birth onto their dresses
- Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
- Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
- 2 easy fast skirt patterns are included
*Digital Patterns for all 4 Hoop Sizes included 5x7 6x10 7x12 and 8x12
7x12 hoop- Creates a 18" tall Doll
6x10 Hoop – Creates a 15" Tall Doll
5x7 Hoop – Creates a 11" doll tall
Doll sizes depend on the fabric used.
Refunds will not be given if it does not fit your embroidery hoop. Please make sure that they will fit your embroidery hoop before purchasing.
* Available in these formats: PES - VIP - XXX - HUS - JEF - EXP - DST
Instant Download – How to get your Pattern